iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, and iPhone XR are the phones that have more power and better Cameras. The first impressions of all these phones are out. Let’s look at the impressions of all phones one by one:
The First impressions of Apple iPhone XR:
- New and latest design.
- This 6.1-inch phone has the front of the iPhone X and back of the iPhone 8.
- Has appropriate size when it comes to a large phone and provides itself to unhand operations.
- The fact that this is an LCD phone is not all that visible, particularly when you are holding iPhone XR next to an iPhone XS.
- The aluminum coating is disparate from the metal on the iPhone XS series.
- The Apple iPhone XR has just one camera at the back.
- More affordable because of the change in metal and screen quality.
- The 12MP camera is certainly not bad but is limited in capability when it comes to its pricier cousins.
- The portraits on the iPhone XR are limited to faces and the feature does not work for pets or flowers.
- The price of iPhone XR is Rs 76,900 in India.
The First impressions of Apple iPhone Xs:
- The Apple iPhone XS is an enhancement in the iPhone X.
- It is an S series phone and there are no design changes.
- The Retina display is boosted and the speakers are superior.
- The big variation is the A12 Bionic chipset, the first 7-nanometer processor in an Apple phone. This will allow the iPhone XS to do much more than before.
- Up gradation in the camera.
- Both the 12MP cameras on the iPhone XS have optical image stabilization.
- The camera takes creativity to a new level. Once a photo has been shot in portrait mode, you can edit and change the depth of field of the photos.
- Apple claims this also helps improve FaceID.
The First impressions of Apple iPhone Xs Max:
- Offers the largest battery on an iPhone ever.
- The largest iPhone ever made.
- It has a 6.5-inch screen but is still the same size as the iPhone 8 Plus.
- It is 208 grams, 31 grams more than the iPhone XS.
- The phone has the same external features as the iPhone XS.
- When it comes to seeing videos, the extra real estate of the screen will come in really handy.
- The audio quality has been punched up to match the screen.